We took a weekend and went to visit Sam's parents. Abraham had his first time in the pool and he loved it.
Look at those cute little feet. Abraham is now crawling, pulling himself up, and getting into everything. He likes to sit at his toy basket and get everything out. There are quite a few pictures of him in the same outfit here, but I guess I just take pictures those days, he is pretty cute in it! (I have no idea why this is underlined, and I can't figure out how to undo it)
This is what happens when I don't put cloths away right away. This is also a good shot of his teeth, there are 4 on top 3 on bottom and 1 more almost through on the bottom. We had a miserable couple weeks awhile ago, 5 teeth came through at 1 time. A week was spent doing peaches, and we are now in the midst of tomatoes. Our garden has done pretty well for us this year, our sweet corn came up and put ears on, but before it was ever ready something ate it. We are blessed to have a pretty full freezer for the coming winter. We are looking forward to harvest, which is fast approaching.

SWEET! I enjoyed your post, especially the underlined portion. It provided significant emphasis which is much appreciated. I love you and can't wait to be with you soon!
ReplyDeleteHe is growing so quickly and learning so much. It seems like just yesterday he couldn't do anything for himself and now he is wanting to walk everywhere. I love to watch him observe things. He remembers so much and puts it to good use. He's a smart one!
ReplyDelete