Friday, April 2, 2010

Tis the Season...

Oh how I love to see dandelions!
It is so nice when the weather finially changes from cold to warm. I usually dread the change because it usually takes awhile for it to actually get warm, and then we have to go through the process of keeping a small fire going so it doesn't get too hot, but its too cold to not have a fire. Also the process of drying clothes takes FOREVER, the basement is cold so I can only do about 3 loads every other day. I hang everything I wash up to dry since the dryer is not very efficient and I have to run it twice for every load...and that just takes too much electricity and therefore money. However, this week it warmed up very quickly. It is so nice to dry clothes on the line, and get outside with Abraham. Abraham finially fell asleep on a walk yesturday. He usually stays awake because he has so much to look at, but yesturday he was tired enough that he finially fell asleep. He is just so adorable, I can't get enough of him! I love being able to stay home with him everyday and watching him grow up...all this thanks to my wonderful husband for working so hard to provide for us. We are living our dreams of farming to make a living being a stay at home mom.
The big down fall is the stupid asian beetles! There are tons on every window of our house at any point in the day. This picture doesn't even begin to show how many there are. I keep the vacuum cleaner out so I can suck them up, I just feel like my house is so dirty coming into a room and seeing all the beetles crawling around on the window, on the floor, and the ceiling. But enough of that, there are more pluses to this time of year, that is about my only negative!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Trissie and Sam, we are so happy for you and my wife thinks Abraham is really really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete